- 3 cups of diced, cooked chicken breasts
- 11 oz cream of chicken
- 11oz cream of mushroom
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, plus two more cups for top layer.
- 1 Tb. chicken base (mixed)
- with half cup of water)
- 1 (29oz can) black beans
- 1 (15oz) can of whole yellow corn
- 24 corn tortillas, cut in quarters
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 can rotel* diced tomatoes and green chilies
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease a 13X9 pan.
In bowl, combine cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, corn, black beans, chicken base (mixed with water), chopped yellow onion, 3 cups of cheddar cheese and the can of Rotel* green chilies.
On bottom of pan, layer 8 tortillas (quartered). Pour half of mixture on top, followed by 1 ½ cups of chicken. Continue with another layer of 8 quartered tortillas, followed by the rest of the chicken. Finish casserole by using 8 more quartered tortillas to cover it. Cover tortillas with additional cheddar cheese.
Bake for 35-40 minutes.